Click Image to View Larger
Callaham Brass Vintage Pre-CBS Trem Block, Right Hand - Specialty Guitars Exclusive
Quantity in Basket: None
This block fits the following Strats® with 2-7/32" string spacing without modification:
- Fender® Stratocasters® made from 1954 to 1969
- American made Reissue Strats® (57, 62, etc)
- Highway 1 Strats® up to and including 2005
- Custom Shop Relics
- Jimmy Vaughan Strats®
- Eric Johnson Strats®
- Made in Mexico Classic 50s, 60s and 70s
- Made in Mexico Roadworn Strat®
- Made in Mexico Gold Plated Deluxe with 6 pivot bridge
This block may also replace the zinc block in Made in Japan Reissue Strats®and Crafted in Japan Reissue Strats®. These guitars should be checked for 2-7/32" string spacing, and some modification may be necessary. A new Callaham Vintage Style Bridge Plate is required for Crafted in Japan Strats®
Made to Pre-CBS original specifications by Callaham Guitars, these tremolo blocks are precision-made in the United States and are exact replicas of the tremolo blocks used in the original 50's Stratocasters®.
Any 3/16" diameter 10-32 English thread tremolo arm will work, but we recommend the Callaham virtual pop-in arm for Callaham blocks.