Bridges for Gibson and Gibson-Style Guitars
Music City Bridge's "Stud Finder" is the best replacement compensated wraparound bridge for 1950s and 1960s original Gibsons with offset bridge studs. It corrects all of the original stop bar problems. Adjustment wrench included.
The Stud Finder features:
- Extended treble-side collar and compensated top for accurate intonation.
- Offset string holes that allow strings to line up over pickup poles and fretboard correctly.
- Extended treble-side collar gives metal-on-metal contact. This means better tone, sustain and NO MORE TIPPING!
- Low profile so you can set your action as low as you want to.
- No sitar buzz!
- This bridge only addresses the problems on original Gibsons, not on reissue LPs.
- Because Gibson used studs with a variety of diameters, installation might require replacement studs.
"In tune, great sustain, sounds amazing, It's everything you could want. " - Vince Gill
"The improvement in intonation and playability is such a joy to discover that I can't recommend it more highly." - Robben Ford
"The Stud Finder finally gets it right! The intonation is finally right now, the strings fall on the fingerboard where they should, the tone is awesome AND it looks right to the guitar. Well done!" - Jerry McPherson
The Savvy wraparound bridge uses a custom-designed alloy for improved tone and sustain and is designed to get the intonation line, string spacing, and sound just right based on input from dozens of Nashville studio guitar players.
The Savvy is an intonated wraparound bridge to be used as a direct replacement for most wraptail guitars. Adjustment wrench included.
The Savvy Bridges features:
- Compensated top for accurate intonation.
- Offset string holes that allow strings to correctly line up over pickup poles and fretboard.
- Clean break-angle to do away with “sitaring”.
- Custom alloy for improved sustain.
Made in USA.
- Stud Material: Brass
- Length: .781"
- Stud Cap Size: 13mm/.5"
- Thread: 5/16 – 24 US Thread
TonePros Locking Studs for use with stop tailpieces, wraparound-style bridge/tailpieces or vintage-style non-adjustable bridge/tailpieces. Use your existing stop tailpiece or the stop tailpiece of your choice. American thread 5/16-24. Set of 2, with bushings, inserts and locking wrench.
Mfr. Part# SS1
TonePros Locking Studs for use with stop tailpieces, wraparound-style bridge/tailpieces or vintage-style non-adjustable bridge/tailpieces. Use your existing stop tailpiece or the stop tailpiece of your choice. Metric Thread. Set of 2, with bushings, inserts and locking wrench.
Mfr. Part# SM1