Music City Bridge Guitar Parts
Music City Bridge designs and builds premium quality bridges and guitar accessories with the player's needs in mind. Their innovative products solve persistent issues with intonation, string spacing and sustain.
Music City Bridge's "Stud Finder" is the best replacement compensated wraparound bridge for 1950s and 1960s original Gibsons with offset bridge studs. It corrects all of the original stop bar problems. Adjustment wrench included.
The Stud Finder features:
- Extended treble-side collar and compensated top for accurate intonation.
- Offset string holes that allow strings to line up over pickup poles and fretboard correctly.
- Extended treble-side collar gives metal-on-metal contact. This means better tone, sustain and NO MORE TIPPING!
- Low profile so you can set your action as low as you want to.
- No sitar buzz!
- This bridge only addresses the problems on original Gibsons, not on reissue LPs.
- Because Gibson used studs with a variety of diameters, installation might require replacement studs.
"In tune, great sustain, sounds amazing, It's everything you could want. " - Vince Gill
"The improvement in intonation and playability is such a joy to discover that I can't recommend it more highly." - Robben Ford
"The Stud Finder finally gets it right! The intonation is finally right now, the strings fall on the fingerboard where they should, the tone is awesome AND it looks right to the guitar. Well done!" - Jerry McPherson
The Savvy wraparound bridge uses a custom-designed alloy for improved tone and sustain and is designed to get the intonation line, string spacing, and sound just right based on input from dozens of Nashville studio guitar players.
The Savvy is an intonated wraparound bridge to be used as a direct replacement for most wraptail guitars. Adjustment wrench included.
The Savvy Bridges features:
- Compensated top for accurate intonation.
- Offset string holes that allow strings to correctly line up over pickup poles and fretboard.
- Clean break-angle to do away with “sitaring”.
- Custom alloy for improved sustain.
Designed to work with virtually any wraparound bridge or stop tailpiece.
These locking studs feature a separate top and bottom section that allow you to fasten the studs tightly to your bridge, which can improve action, remove tipping, and eliminate sitarring.
The totally unique design of these studs preserves the look of traditional studs but allows for a perfect fit with your bridge. The lower section of the stud is recessed to receive the barrel of the upper stud, creating a seal between the two pieces.
The MCB Locking Studs include two adjustment tools to make it easy to change action and tighten the locking section.
If you need metric studs we offer TonePros Locking Studs with metric threads.
The Three String Tree by Music City Bridge offers an elegant solution to the age-old problem of the buzzy G string on guitars with 6-in-line headstocks.
If you've ever wished that your Fender-style guitar had a better break angle for the G string but didn't want to drill an additional hole in your headstock to add a second string tree, the Music City Bridge Three String Tree is for you. The Three String Tree uses the existing screw hole from your original string tree so there is no need to modify your headstock. It functions like a normal string tree but has an extra wing that reaches over to grab the G string, giving it just the right amount of downward pull. The Three String Tree comes with three heights of Fender-style nylon risers to allow you to fine tune it to any break angle you desire.
“It’s brilliant... Why didn’t they make this in 1963?” - Kenny Vaughan