Click Image to View Larger
"Stud Finder" Wraparound Bridge for 1953 - 1960 Gibsons by Music City Bridge
Quantity in Basket:
Music City Bridge's "Stud Finder" is the best replacement compensated wraparound bridge for 1950s and 1960s original Gibsons with offset bridge studs. It corrects all of the original stop bar problems. Adjustment wrench included.
The Stud Finder features:
- Extended treble-side collar and compensated top for accurate intonation.
- Offset string holes that allow strings to line up over pickup poles and fretboard correctly.
- Extended treble-side collar gives metal-on-metal contact. This means better tone, sustain and NO MORE TIPPING!
- Low profile so you can set your action as low as you want to.
- No sitar buzz!
- This bridge only addresses the problems on original Gibsons, not on reissue LPs.
- Because Gibson used studs with a variety of diameters, installation might require replacement studs.
"In tune, great sustain, sounds amazing, It's everything you could want. " - Vince Gill
"The improvement in intonation and playability is such a joy to discover that I can't recommend it more highly." - Robben Ford
"The Stud Finder finally gets it right! The intonation is finally right now, the strings fall on the fingerboard where they should, the tone is awesome AND it looks right to the guitar. Well done!" - Jerry McPherson