New Products at Specialty Guitars
Music City Bridge's "Stud Finder" is the best replacement compensated wraparound bridge for 1950s and 1960s original Gibsons with offset bridge studs. It corrects all of the original stop bar problems. Adjustment wrench included.
The Stud Finder features:
- Extended treble-side collar and compensated top for accurate intonation.
- Offset string holes that allow strings to line up over pickup poles and fretboard correctly.
- Extended treble-side collar gives metal-on-metal contact. This means better tone, sustain and NO MORE TIPPING!
- Low profile so you can set your action as low as you want to.
- No sitar buzz!
- This bridge only addresses the problems on original Gibsons, not on reissue LPs.
- Because Gibson used studs with a variety of diameters, installation might require replacement studs.
"In tune, great sustain, sounds amazing, It's everything you could want. " - Vince Gill
"The improvement in intonation and playability is such a joy to discover that I can't recommend it more highly." - Robben Ford
"The Stud Finder finally gets it right! The intonation is finally right now, the strings fall on the fingerboard where they should, the tone is awesome AND it looks right to the guitar. Well done!" - Jerry McPherson
The Savvy wraparound bridge uses a custom-designed alloy for improved tone and sustain and is designed to get the intonation line, string spacing, and sound just right based on input from dozens of Nashville studio guitar players.
The Savvy is an intonated wraparound bridge to be used as a direct replacement for most wraptail guitars. Adjustment wrench included.
The Savvy Bridges features:
- Compensated top for accurate intonation.
- Offset string holes that allow strings to correctly line up over pickup poles and fretboard.
- Clean break-angle to do away with “sitaring”.
- Custom alloy for improved sustain.
The Three String Tree by Music City Bridge offers an elegant solution to the age-old problem of the buzzy G string on guitars with 6-in-line headstocks.
If you've ever wished that your Fender-style guitar had a better break angle for the G string but didn't want to drill an additional hole in your headstock to add a second string tree, the Music City Bridge Three String Tree is for you. The Three String Tree uses the existing screw hole from your original string tree so there is no need to modify your headstock. It functions like a normal string tree but has an extra wing that reaches over to grab the G string, giving it just the right amount of downward pull. The Three String Tree comes with three heights of Fender-style nylon risers to allow you to fine tune it to any break angle you desire.
“It’s brilliant... Why didn’t they make this in 1963?” - Kenny Vaughan
Chopped or Cutdown version of Callaham's superior quality vintage Tele® bridge to make it suitable for use with the Bigsby tremolo system and direct mount bridge pickup. The rear lip of the bridge is scooped to accommodate Bigsbys, and the enhanced saddles are notched to maintain the 2-1/8" string spacing of the Telecaster. The intonation screws are also slotted on their tips to allow for easy installation adjustment. This bridge can also be used as a "top loader."
The Callaham Chopped Tele® bridge for Bigsby includes:
- Callaham chopped steel bridge plate in low luster nickel finish
- 3 Callaham Vintage Enhanced Brass Compensated Saddles, specialized for Bigsby, notched to maintain string spacing
- Stainless steel mounting screws and springs included
- Height adjust allen wrench
- All mounting hardware is included.
Currently Out of Stock
This trem block replaces the stock zinc block in the 2019 and later Fender Player MIM Strat and Fender Vintera Modified Strat.
These guitars were shipped with one of two different bridges, so before purchasing this block you must examine the bottom of your existing tremolo block to determine which bridge you have.
If your block has three distinct ejector circles on the bottom and is stamped in one of the circles with a number 1 or 2 (see below), you have a made in Mexico 2 pivot bridge, and this Mexican II block is the correct replacement block.
If your block is stamped on the bottom with PW29 (see below), you have a made in China Ping bridge and this block will not fit your guitar. You should instead buy the Mexican Standard Enhanced Block.
Any 3/16" diameter 10-32 English thread tremolo arm will work, but we recommend the Callaham virtual pop-in arm for Callaham blocks.